What We Can’t Stop Talking About This Week (May 3)
Looking for good stuff to read this weekend? You’re in for a treat! Here are our stories this week, the ones we can’t stop discussing over a hot cup of coffee and a warm plate of feels:
- Monday Mix Tape: Tikman ang Langit With the Eraserheads This is your ultimate #Throwback playlist.
- 10 Hairstyles That Will Rock Your Summer Bored with your hair? Play with it this summer. Here are fun hairstyles to try.
- The Pavements You Should Stop Chasing This is how breaking your heart feels like.
- An Introvert’s Guide To Starting Conversations Even introverts can start good conversations, too.
- Love From a Distance Long distance relationships aren’t always easy, but they can work out too.
- 7 Telltale Signs It’s Time For a Career Shift Thinking of whether you it’s time for you to quit your job or not? Here are some signs you should look out for.
- Getting the Best of Budget Travel Did you know you can actually explore the world without spending too much?
Which stories were your favorites? Tell us in the comments!
More From Our Site
Ayessa is a total manang trapped in a 20-something’s body. She grew up in South Cotabato, studied college in Laguna, and moved to Metro Manila to follow her delusions of becoming a writer. When she’s not writing for Manillenials, Ayessa tries to update her blog and works as a profesh stalker for a teen magazine’s website.