What We Can’t Stop Talking About This Week (April 26)
How’re you all doing, fellow Manillenials?
This week, our coffee breaks were dedicated to lengthy (and sometimes heated!) discussions about these things:
- Visita Iglesia 2014: A Day of Many Firsts
This was how some of us spent our holy week. How did you go about yours?
- On Unnecessary Baggage and Giving Up
Learn to let go of the things (and people!) that drag you down.
- What I Learned About Wanderlust From Henry Rollins
Stop talking yourself out of traveling. Drag yourself out of your comfort zone and go on an adventure!
- Freelance Job Sites For the Workaholic Millenials
Want to earn some extra moolah, so you can go ballin’ this year? Check out these websites we’ve listed down for you.
- Earth Day Special: 10 Simple Habits To Be Pro-Environment
You don’t have to live your life at the expense of nature.
- Smart Shopping 101: Goodbye Debts, Hello Savings
Retail therapy isn’t exactly therapeutic when things get out of hand.
- 12 Morning Cartoons That Defined Our ’90s Childhood
No, we didn’t have Dora the Explorer back then who bugged us to answer her quessies even when we didn’t want to.
What were your favorite reads from the website this week? Tell us!