What We Can’t Stop Talking About This Week (August 2)
Been a while since our last Weekly, hasn’t it? It’s been pretty busy around here, and I’m pretty sure you, dear reader, is just as busy. We wrapped up our favorite stories from the past week. Check them out below!
- Monday Mixtape: Slow Jam, Baby – A playlist perfect for the bed weather we’re experiencing lately.
- 6 Activities You Should Not Miss in Cebu Province – The Queen City of the South is definitely worth a visit or two or three!
- Legit Reasons Why the Rainy Season Rocks – It’s time to finally bring out boots and sweater gathering in our closet. And maybe stay in during a rainy weekend.
- 8 Captivating Images of Twilight – The Philippines definitely paints one of the most amazing sky landscape.
- A Letter to My Son 10 Years From Now – A mother pens some of her deepest desires and heartfelt message for her son.
- The 3 Lies We Tell Ourselves When Moving On – These are the lies we tell ourselves as the truths.
- 6 Japanese Live-Action Movies to Watch Out For – We’re as excited as you are!
We hope you’re having a great weekend, be it in the great outdoors or in the comfort of your warm bed.