What We Can’t Stop Talking About This Week (July 12)
It has been a crazy week, but no amount of crazy can bring down our spirits. We’re halfway through July but our battle with the
flood rainy season is just starting.
Here’s our favorite stories from this week:
- Brighter Side: 4 Quotes to Live By – A little inspirational quote cheer you up on a dreary day.
- To All the Boys I’ve Met – Sometimes the heartache isn’t so bad after all.
- Why You Don’t Have to Apologize For Being a Tourist – There’s no right or wrong way to travel, and this is something people need to understand.
- 7 Emotions We Went Through Upon Knowing That Ryan Gosling-Eva Mendes Baby News – The news broke our hearts and we wonder if we’ll ever recover.
- Career Question: Should I Stay Or Should I Go? – Before handing out that resume, there are some questions you need to ask yourself.