Monday Mixtape: The Beat of Summer
Summer is here! Although it’s a bit unusual because of slight rain in some places, we still feel the heat of Mr. Sun.
Summer means the beach, out-of-town adventures, bonding, road trip, cold drinks, endless chit-chat with friends, and freedom under the sun. Most of us are excited for this season to come and become the favorite season of all time. Who doesn’t love Summer?
But what makes the summer even exciting and fun? It’s the music that makes us sing our hearts out and dance all night! It’s the music that accompanies the happy (unplanned) road trip. It’s the music that helps us bear the beautiful sunshine in the beach. It doesn’t matter if there’s no “summer” in the lyrics or doesn’t mention a story about summer, as long as it makes you dance and completely make good vibes.
So, wherever your plan is, keep your music devices loaded with songs for a complete chill out get away trip this summer. Here’s our recommendation:
1. Lose Yourself to Dance – Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams
2. Brazilian Summer – SoulChef
3. Badfish – Sublime
3. It Was a Good Day – Ice Cube
4. Breathe – New Navy
5. Heartbeat – Tahiti 80
6. Aim – Good Disease Feat. Stephen Jones
7. Hard to Beat – Hard-Fi
8. Who’s Been Loving You? – Watsky
9. I’ll Be Here Awhile – 311
10. Island In The Sun -Weezer
11. Rich Girls – The Virgins
12. Trying To Be Cool (The Chainsmokers Remix) – Phoenix
13. Instant Need – French Kiwi Juice
14. Nightcall (Breakbot Remix) – Kavinsky
15. Hung Up – Madonna
16. Machu Picchu – The Strokes
17. Drunk Off Your Love – Shwayze & Cisco (feat. Sky Blu of LMFAO)
18. Feels Like We Only Go Backwards – Tame Impala
19. 19-2000 – Gorillaz
20. Where the Sky Hangs – Passion Pit
21. Roses – OutKast
No interruption? Listen to our YouTube playlist. Enjoy!
What’s on your summer playlist? Share them with us!
More From Our Site
Wandering mind. Exercising her feet sometimes for travel. Moderate coffee drinker. 90’s music fan. Film enthusiast. Sleepy.